Our Refrigerant Buyback Program
Our BuyBack program offers great reasons for those looking for to safely dispose of refrigerant. We provide you with everything you need in order to safely remove refrigerants not currently in use.
Here’s how our BuyBack program works:
- When you’re ready to remove your refrigerant. Simply, contact us for a recovery cylinder. We will get you a recovery cylinder, whether we drop it off or you pick it up. Place your old refrigerant inside, and when you’re done filling the cylinder, we’ll come pick it up whenever it’s most convenient for you or you can drop it off at our location.
- Once we’ve received your refrigerant, we’ll make sure it’s weighed, tested, and processed according to EPA regulations. We will verify the purity of the refrigerant as well as it will be sent out for analysis. We handle all of the paperwork and processing for you, so you can focus on more important things.
- You get paid: Within 30 days or less after we receive your refrigerant, we’ll send you a Refrigerant Recovery Report, along with payment for your refrigerant.
- With our BuyBack program, you won’t have to worry about navigating strict environmental guidelines for the safe removal of refrigerant from your facility. Trust Chiller Services to buy back your refrigerant for weighing, testing, and processing so that you can get back to more important things.
- Here at Chiller Services, we don’t just buy back refrigerants. We also safely recover them and sell the most common refrigerants out there. We are fully equipped to handle various types of refrigerant gases.
- Chiller Services is ready to handle all of your yefrigerant needs: Contact Us
- We are fully capable of handling all your refrigerant needs. Whether you’re looking for a refrigerant distributor or your need experts to safely remove and dispose of unwanted refrigerants at your facility, our knowledgeable is ready to help.
- To find out more about our refrigerant, our BuyBack program, call (714) 928-2118 or contact us online today.